| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Inchon in February is slightly cold at -1.2 °C (29.84 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 22.8mm (0.9in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:16 long and the longest day is 11:15 long with an average length of 10:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Inchon February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Inchon, North Korea
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Inchon:
- Kimchaek, South Korea - 418.5 kms (260.1 miles) NNE
- Wonsan, South Korea - 202.4 kms (125.8 miles) NNE
- Chunchon, North Korea - 108.6 kms (67.5 miles) ENE
- Kangnung, North Korea - 202 kms (125.5 miles) E
- Seoul, South Korea - 31.9 kms (19.8 miles) ENE
- Ullungdo Island, North Korea - 377.1 kms (234.3 miles) E
- Taejon, North Korea - 139.8 kms (86.8 miles) SSE
- Chupungnyong, North Korea - 185.5 kms (115.3 miles) SE
- Pohang, North Korea - 293.4 kms (182.3 miles) ESE
- Busan, South Korea - 340.8 kms (211.8 miles) SE
- Yosu/ Yeosu, North Korea - 320.6 kms (199.2 miles) SSE