Average Temperatures in Inchon, North Korea
- The average temperature in Inchon, North Korea is quite mild at 11.4 degrees Celsius (52.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures vary by 28 °C (50.4°F) which is a moderate range.
- The warmest month (August) is fairly hot having an average temperature of 24.9 degrees Celsius (76.82 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coldest month (slightly cold) with a mean temperature of -3.1 degrees Celsius (26.42 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Inchon
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Inchon Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Inchon
- Kimchaek, South Korea - 418.5 kms (260.1 miles) NNE
- Wonsan, South Korea - 202.4 kms (125.8 miles) NNE
- Chunchon, North Korea - 108.6 kms (67.5 miles) ENE
- Kangnung, North Korea - 202 kms (125.5 miles) E
- Seoul, South Korea - 31.9 kms (19.8 miles) ENE
- Ullungdo Island, North Korea - 377.1 kms (234.3 miles) E
- Taejon, North Korea - 139.8 kms (86.8 miles) SSE
- Chupungnyong, North Korea - 185.5 kms (115.3 miles) SE
- Pohang, North Korea - 293.4 kms (182.3 miles) ESE
- Busan, South Korea - 340.8 kms (211.8 miles) SE
- Yosu/ Yeosu, North Korea - 320.6 kms (199.2 miles) SSE